Home Forums Site Suggestions Registration

0 voices, 13 replies
  • Travis Campbell
    Participant
    @drtcampbellgmail-com

Small request: have the country default to the US or have it as the first option.  A majority of your members are going to be US based.

Amanda Marie
    Participant
    @arichardsonrdhgmail-com

Good suggestion Travis!

Doug Perry, “The Resume Guy” – GetHiredRDH.com
    Participant
    @gethiredrdhgmail-com

Suggest giving registrants the option of choosing a non-clinical position such as consultant or speaker as I don't work in an OP.

Elijah Desmond
    @elijah

Doug this is a great suggestion! We are going to get in it buddy!  🙂

Charlotte Smiled
    Participant
    @charlottecharlottesmiled-com

So I'm a hygienist and I'm listed with a stop sign 🙂  I don't see a place is settings or profile to change it…

Jeremy Tice
    Participant
    @requincreative

We've added the Consultant and Speaker roles to the registration form.  Thank you for the valuable feedback.

Jeremy Tice
    Participant
    @requincreative

@Charlotte, we are currently discussing the timeline for automating professional membership badges and your feedback will go a long way to enhancing those discussions.  I have upgraded your membership to Hygienist and you should see that reflected now in the forums and on your Profile.

Travis Campbell
    Participant
    @drtcampbellgmail-com

Jeremy,

Whenever you get a chance, if you can update mine to dentist.  Much appreciated!

Jason Carter
    @jason

@Travis,

I just updated yours.

Charlotte Smiled
    Participant
    @charlottecharlottesmiled-com

I saw that!  Thanks.  Excited to see this evolution and I hope it will become THE PLACE TO BE!!

Mark Collins
    Participant
    @dentist2yahoo-com

You can update mine to Dentist, or Dude, or Starship Captain or whatever floats you.

Jason Carter
    @jason

@Mark, your badge has been updated as well!

Jasmin Haley, RDH
    Participant
    @infobeyondtheprophy-com

My registration was seamless. I would agree with the above comments for the default setting for the country. In line with Doug's recommendation, could you also include entrepreneur??? Not sure if that would help some of us who are doing several things. Awesome job!! I can't wait to see how everything else unfolds!

Jasmin Haley, RDH
    Participant
    @infobeyondtheprophy-com

Changing my profile:

1. When I initially registered, it was hard for me to figure out where to go to update my profile. It would be awesome if at the initial login it directs the user to the profile page so they can update OR have words need the hand symbol that lets users know this where their account information is. I'm used to messing around in tech. Some users will be too frustrated to continue on if they can't find where to go.

2. Give the user the ability to change their image. I have a stop sign instead of an RDH.

Practice Resources:

AH-MAZZZZZING!!! Love it! Just love it! Can't wait to see what else you come up with. Since I am passionate about providing services to patients that are immunocompromised or high-risk. It would be awesome in your practice resources section if you had that too.

Podcasts:

Just LOVE IT!! We need more RDH and auxiliary representation in the future but there is no doubt they will grow!

Here is a minor correction for my podcast: It should be by Jasmin Haley, RDH (I have no “e”).

Well done! I will check in periodically. Love all that you are doing!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.